War on Poverty?

discussion on wealth, development and poverty, poor, homeless, social justice, economics, corporate morals, jobs

Friday, October 10, 2008

Where is my home?

It would seem to me that there must be a place on this planet which I could call my home. That is becoming more and more difficult as I can see. Cagayan de Oro City has always been home to me and it was here that I found my roots. There are people that I know and friends I grew up with but they seem to be inhabiting a different planet or have evolved or mutated into beings I do not recognize anymore. Or, is it me who has mutated into something which is anathema?

It is good to plant lakatan in Cagayan de Oro City and to see the plants grow. It is also another thing to be sitting on a rock thinking about your life and what you think you could be doing. I am quite content that I have found a little haven where I now am.

I did see a whole new way of seeing myself and it is not at all pretty. This is how people see me and who knows, is this how a supreme being views me?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home