War on Poverty?

discussion on wealth, development and poverty, poor, homeless, social justice, economics, corporate morals, jobs

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Acceptance

Acceptance. I accept. I realize that this is the way that it is going to be. I resisted, I fought, I struggled to defeat it and at last I see the reality of the thing, this is my life. I accept this. I will no longer fight it. This is how it will be from now on.

cab, cabal, caballero, cabanatuan, cabaret, cabbage, cabin, cabinet, cable, cabochon, caboose, cacao, cacciatori, cache, cacophony, cactus, cad-cam, cadaver, caddy, cadence< cadet, cadmium, cadre, caesar, cafe, cafeteria, caffeine, cagayan de oro city, cage, cager, cairn, cairo, caisson, cajun, cake, cakewalk, calais, calamari, calamine, calamity, calcite, calcium, calculus, calcutta, capiz

There is always Ching's Way, Ching's Web, Ching's Illusion and Ching's Best Online Resources. This s the way Ching wants it. There is nothing great about it. It is just Ching's Way.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home